We hope you enjoy watching our family grow!
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora


Friday, July 3, 2009

2 weeks old!

We put up the play mat which Anna got from her Great-Great Aunt and Uncle. She lounged on it while I read her a story. Grandma took a picture of her looking at the pages of the book while I read.
Anna's first tummy time lasted for about 2 minutes!


She sleeps in the funniest positions. Look at her arm behind her head, haha!
She isn't quite big enough for her bouncy seat yet, but she does like to hang out in it while I'm on the computer.

Wednesday it was cold so Anna wore the little sweatsuit daddy bought for her before she was born. She was so comfy in it!





2 comments:

  1. Such a little cutie...and this is a great way to keep up on everything. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete