We hope you enjoy watching our family grow!
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Cousins

We were blessed with our very special niece on August 18th! Cameron Jo McElroy was 9lbs 8oz and 21 3/4 inches long. She had a hard time at first but she is now perfectly healthy and thriving! Anna and Cameron are exactly 2 months apart, and we look forward to watching them grow up together. Here is Oma with her 2 granddaughters! Anna and Cameron, cousins and best friends forever!


PS. My computer is still not working right, so I borrowed these pics from Amy's blog. Thanks Ames :) I hope it starts working soon, because Anna is now 12 weeks and is growing so fast. She smiles and coos and even giggles. We have so much fun with her! I went back to work on 8/31 so that has been hard, but we have just been enjoying our time together that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment