We hope you enjoy watching our family grow!
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora


Friday, March 5, 2010

More to come....

Nicole took this picture of Lucas and Anna last Friday at the indoor playground in a church on Curtis Road. It was such a fun time for the kids. I have more pictures to post from that day, but I was out of town for work so I'll get caught up this weekend. This was my first overnight trip since I had Anna, and it was hard for me but everyone did fine. The best part was coming home last night. Anna was soooo excited to see me. She started bouncing and making these "Ooooh" noises. Then she just gave me hug after hug. What a great feeling!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo sweet! I wish I could've seen that! Mom said that Andy did a great job with Anna while you were gone :)

    ReplyDelete