I know Anna is almost 10 months, but I wanted to post some pictures we had taken a few weeks ago. It was a tutu photo session, and I think they turned out great! The pictures were taken the week Anna was sick, and you can't tell at all! I didn't get to take her to them because a meeting ran long for work, so this was the first time I got to see them too. Enjoy!
www.kendrapence.com - Proofing. You have to register if you haven't used the site before. It's quick and easy. Once you log-in, the access code is annah.
These pictures are so adorable! Anna is such a good little model! For some reason, I love the ones where she is frowning! (f_anna_047btRG)
ReplyDeleteHow cute Molly. How are you going to choose?
ReplyDeleteI love them! How exciting! I kept thinking "this one's my favorite, no wait, this one's my favorite, no wait..." :)
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable Molly~ !
ReplyDelete