We hope you enjoy watching our family grow!
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy May

Anna's first pigtails :) Her hair usually lays down nicely, but sometimes it still sticks up like it used to. So we have attempted pigtails, and so far she hasn't pulled them out! This month is busy. I leave late tonight for Florida to see Teresa and Jonathan tie the knot on the beach! It is a girls' trip, so Andy and Anna will be hanging out together at home for a few days. Then, an unexpected work trip to DC arose recently, so I will return late Saturday from FL and leave for DC on Monday. I'm sure I will be soooo anxious to get home on Thursday night! I know they will do fine without me, but I will sure miss them.

BFFs, Chief and Anna ;)

On her first mower ride, Anna cried when Andy stopped the mower!

Anna is getting tired of Cheerios, so here she grabbed for my Grape Nuts, haha.
A future canner?
Oma with her granddaughters on Mother's Day!
My first Mother's Day was perfect :)
And it ended with a ride out to the forest preserve to look for deer. The perfect ending to the perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment