We hope you enjoy watching our family grow!
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora


Sunday, September 19, 2010

15 months

This is the first time Anna's worn jeans. I know that seems weird, but they never fit her right last winter/spring because her legs were too long and her waist too small. She is finally able to wear 12 month jeans :) I think she looks like such a big little girl in these pictures!

We spent some time with Emmet recently; they really are starting to have fun together.

Good thing I hadn't been to the store in awhile!
Anna doesn't like us to help her brush her teeth anymore. Hopefully this is just a phase because I'm not sure she's doing a stellar job ;)
I will post again after her 15 month checkup on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the one with her in the cabinet is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, Anna! Wish I could've seen you today while you were here visiting Cami!

    ReplyDelete