We hope you enjoy watching our family grow!
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora


Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Rewarding Saturday!

Last Saturday I participated in a freezer cooking day at my friend Summer's house. We had around 25 recipes to make that day.  We made breakfast dishes, appetizers, side dishes, main dishes and desserts.  It was awesome.  Here is the ingredient table at the beginning of the day.     
 The utensil table.....
 Anna had a lot of fun with the other kids; the older girls dressed her up in one of Natalie's dresses and did her hair. 
 Getting ready for the big reveal....


 Will dressed up too :) 
 He is such a little sweetie giving Anna a hug.


 And now for the finished products.....




 12 hours later....I was waddling like I was 9 months pregnant, but it was totally worth it :)
 This is my table.  Can you believe how much food that is?!  I am so excited.  This will really come in handy when the baby is here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment