We hope you enjoy watching our family grow! Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora
Monday, November 1, 2010
Anna's 2nd Halloween
Halloween pics to follow, but first I had to share some pictures from the past few weeks. We've had a very busy October, but I've managed to remember to take a few pictures. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the tailgating Anna has been doing; Oma and her have gone twice now and had lots of fun. She really loves football (it's the only thing she'll watch on TV!). Andy and I are very excited about that. These three pictures show her trying on a some of my shoes. The shoe on her right foot is a flat and the shoe on her left foot is about a 4 inch heel. It was pretty funny. We spent some time with Cameron and Oma a couple Fridays ago. We took them to the park on a very nice fall day. This is one of the reasons I love Gifford so much. There is a walkway between two of the businesses in the downtown area. Each season, they paint a new mural and decorate for that season. Halloween fun! Josie and Anna were so sweet to each other. Anna was even patting her on the back. One more addition since last year, except I didn't get Chloe in this picture so there were still only 9. How many more will we have next year?! We are going to have to put our two couches together! Minnie Mouse with her cousin Drew (Indiana Jones) and his friend Carl (Rambo). Anna and Cam checking each other out! Emmet joined them for a picture. My next post will include a few "flashbacks" :)
Oh, Molly, she's so cute! What an adorable little Minnie Mouse!
ReplyDelete