We hope you enjoy watching our family grow!
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora


Sunday, February 20, 2011

20 months old!

It's hard to believe how old our little toddler is getting! For some reason 20 months seems so old; she's so close to being 2! It's hard to capture good pictures most days, but for some reason Anna really wanted me to take pictures of her yesterday.
Later she went into my dresser and pulled out a bunch of t-shirts. Some she put on herself, others I had to help her with. When all was said and done, she had 4 t-shirts on in this picture.
What a look!
A lot of days when I get home from work, this is how I find Andy and Anna: hats on backwards, dancing to music on the radio. Anna won't dance until Andy's hat is on too.
Valentine's Day was special this year with our little Valentine :)
The toy she got kept her very occupied!

I've been catching Anna reading to herself a lot more lately. She is obsessed with all Sesame Street characters, although the only names she calls each of the characters are Elmo and Abby (and Abby is rarely seen!).

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad she got a buckle buddy! What a little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that? Is it a pig wearing a seat buckle? It looks complicated!

    I love the picture of her and Andy in their hats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, it is a stuffed pig with 5 different types of buckles on it. I've found that kids her age LOVE to fasten buckles over and over again, and Anna is no exception. She loves her little buckley boo :)

    ReplyDelete