We hope you enjoy watching our family grow!
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Catch up!
So I've been slacking on the blog, I know. Maybe once you see these pictures you will understand why. As cute as she is when she's being silly, I seem to only grab my camera for silly things. So many of our pictures are like the one below, a frozen blueberry stained face. Anna is doing great and growing up so fast. It's amazing how much her vocab has exploded in the past few months. She is saying a lot of 2 and 3 word sentences now, which is a lot of fun! With Easter and our England trip coming soon, I promise I will post pictures again shortly!







Anna's new swing set!






Yes, this is a dress with a cat in sunglasses. Some crazy cat lady sent it to us. Anna had to put it on the minute she opened the package from the mail. Then she ran for my 4 inch heels.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww! We love you Anna! My favorite is the big girl ponytail. Cam's favorite is the one with her on the swingset.
ReplyDeleteThat cat lady sounds really cool.
ReplyDelete