We hope you enjoy watching our family grow!
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora


Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas 2011

 Christmas was so much fun this year!  We had quite a few celebrations to enjoy.  This was the first at Christmas with the Lakes. 
The Lakes always bring down a birthday cake for those of us with December birthdays.  This year they brought two - these cakes were awesome!

Andy and I both turned 30 this year - Andy 8 days after me.  This is his birthday dinner.  I love this pic!
 This is the lone Christmas Eve dress picture, and it was a little too soon after Anna's nap ;)
 All ready for Santa!
 Santa Mouse came!

 Santa came too!

All I want for Christmas is 3 boxes of band-aids....literally all she asked for were Dora, Princess and Mickey band-aids!
 Christmas morning at Grandpa and Grandma's :)
 I love what this pic captures - a beautiful Christmas morning with wonderful family.
 Christmas lunch at Oma's....where Anna transformed into a Princess :)
So many presents!  She ended up opening 3 the next day b/c she was more interested in playing than opening!

 Family pic at Oma Janice's....hard to get everyone's attention later in the day :)
 Enjoying her new rocking chair, robe and slippers :)

What a wonderful Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment