We hope you enjoy watching our family grow!
Andy, Molly, Anna, Emma, and Nora


Saturday, January 21, 2012

Quick update

In baby news, we had our 20 week sonogram this week.  Everything looks healthy and great!  We didn't find out what we are having, but for a split second we thought we did!  When I was showing my mother in law the sono pictures that evening, she noticed that there was a gender picture at the end of the roll.  We both stared at it in shock, until I finally realized that the mother's name at the top of the picture wasn't mine!  Phew! 

I am really feeling good and getting excited about the coming months.  We've still got a lot going on with another move (hopefully in March) and then preparing for the new little one. 

I am going to make more of an effort to post this year, even if it means just a few pictures here and there.  I still am going to post about the rest of the days of our England trip soon.  Even though it's been 8 months, it will motivate me to get the pictures organized so I can finally print them off! 

These first two pictures are from a playdate with Josie and Spencer.  The video below is from a day that Anna spent with Andy's Aunt Rachel.  It is just a random video of Anna playing and saying some silly things.  Anna didn't know she was being recorded.  So glad Rachel captured it!  

1 comment:

  1. oh that video is hilarious. i cant wait to see her (and you, ha) again!

    ReplyDelete